Skip to main content

Re: Share a cuppa?

Just reading these recipes is making me hungry. Anything with 'more cheese' is going to be delicious 😍 @Dimity 

@rav3n I had someone's home-made pasta bake a few days ago. I'm not sure of the recipe but it had macaroni, chicken, bacon, diced veg incl. zucchini and carrot and I think peas, and a can of tomato soup - with the mandatory cheese topping. Delish.

@Dimity oh my that sounds sooooo good! Pasta bake has been quite popular these last few years, and i'm yet to try one 😅

Hi peoples. I need to sit and chat.

I'm feeling dehumanised. My mind is cleaved, but I am focused. I've ordered a shandy over the counter here. I need some virtual hugs. It's been an offensive day, and I wish I could make the media. Stigma is awful.

Hey @Stout,

No one deserves to feel that way, sending you virtual hugs and love 🤗

Is there anything you need? Whether that's to vent, kind words, etc., here for you 💗

Hi there @rav3n , thanks for the hugs. Just would like a Freind right now. I need a feed soon though, I've been at it all-day.

Have you heard the one about taking all day to do what used to be done all day?

Hello @Stout 😊

@rav3n , @Dimity 

Got the cpap machine today @Dimity 

Hello @Shaz51 

That's good @Shaz51 . That was quick. Hope Mr shaz could help you set it up. Does it need an oxygen tank?

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.