Skip to main content

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Former-Member Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Hope you have a great birthday

Happy-birthday 1.jpg

Hey, guys!I have a Birthday today, and also I wanna congratulate evryone, who has a Birthday today and not only today!Very Happy Birthday!!!http://quotespill.com/birthday-wishes-for-boys/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who has had a birthday in APRIL Smiley Very Happy

A couple of people have told me it is their birthdays this month , so Happy birthday to you frome all your Forum Friends

birthday 1.jpg

I tried on my congratulation:
I came having so many words,
I wanted to tell them with passion
But failed… I’m so shied! My heart hurts!
But is it a reason to miss it –
Your birthday, so happy and nice?
So I’ve came! I have made this visit!
Be healthy, and wealthy, and wise
©

Hello Everyone ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who has a birthday in JULY Smiley Very Happy

A couple of people have told me it is their birthdays this month , so Happy birthday to you from all your Forum Friends

birthday 1.jpg

Hello @Zahlia

Sorry ,Smiley Sad

Happy belated Birthday @Zahlia Smiley Very Happy, I hopw you had a wonderful birthday

@Former-Member, @NikNik, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @KobeCat

birthday 1.jpg

Hello @Molly73, @Spudly, @soul, @Bars,  @zandflower, @Lostatsea, @dollop,  @Brocky, @Starry72, @Nature17,  @Blue-eyes-77,  @vivlad, @Marit, @Marg, @Former-Member,  @ManishAhuja, @Maggie1 @patientpatient, @Saffy,  @Hoya,

@MyLilOne , , this is our birthday thread to say happy birthday , so when is your birthday , if you like to share xx

My Birthday 11 /10/66

Im trying to start a new post i cant work it out anybody help please?

Well a very quiet day in the clinic no classes etc. So been trying to educate myself to draw. Mainly lead and graphite seems to appeal to me. Had some frustrating moments and to top it off my day live went out the window as my wife didn't turn up. she has the flu so bad. But god i wish i could sketch lol. Some is good but the finer details so hard to master. I hope everyone is doing well

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.