Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

whats your Christmas Wish and or Hope for the new Year of 2021 ?

Hi Everyone just thought Id ask whats your Christmas wish/hope for the new year?      Ive noticed alot of my fellow forum friends have been having a tough time based on some postsSmiley SadHeart                                                                                 Ill start by answering I think my Christmas wish this year is to spend as much time with family as possible,be thankfull for family and really cherish the time because as this year has shown things can change far to quickly and of course have fun and food and giftsHeart as for my hope for 2021 its to complete some personal goals including going back to a chior group,getting to have a pet cat of my own,maybe a part time job sooner rather than later and good times with familyHeart

11 REPLIES 11

Re: whats your Christmas Wish and or Hope for the new Year of 2021 ?

I wish that i am finally able to buy a house so my son and i can move out of the toxic environment with my parents, get my mental health in check and find a partner who can love me for me and my bpd. Also finally get my surgery to my legs so i feel like me again.

Welcome to the forums @Manda5 

I hope you get your wish

❤️💚❤️

@LostAngel  I wish I will be forgiven and that I can leave this place.

@greenpea 

💚💚💚

Oh @greenpea,

Those are some truly heavy feelings to be sitting with Heart This time of year can especially bring on a lot of reflection, intense feelings and overwhlem. What you are holding can be a heavy burden to carry alone, so please know that we are sitting with you to help you carry that load, even for a moment.

Please remember to reach out to a service or support to talk with someone. You are very welcome to reach out to the SANE HC tomorrow too.

Take care Greenpea,

Basil.

Thinking kind thoughts to you @greenpea
Stay strong and remember you are a valuable member of the community and to people around you.
Judi9877☺️🌻

@greenpeaYou have been so supportive in the short time I have been writing on this forum and my wish is that we all find inner peace this Christmas. Please take good care of yourself. Much love 🥰🥰🥰

@LostAngel   I'd like to survive and even to prosper.  It's my turn. 

I wish the same for all of my fellow forumites.  We all deserve it.

Thanks to everyone for being there when I needed it.  I couldn't have come this far without you.  

Cheers everyone and stay well.  And happy!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.