Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: What you dont know about me, that I'd like you to know.

Hi catriona,
Its nice to 'meet' you

Ok 2nd thing about me is....... when I see something new and shiny I have to buy it

Hey Jato, I hope you get new and shiny stuff in op shops or other cheaper shops..I love a bit of being me..especially crystals.. If only I had the money to afford them..would love some diamonds or rubies, but playing candy crush surprisingly gives me a similar bling buzz without the spend..lol!

I like your turn of phrase Sandy 🙂

If only my phone stopped autospelling..I meant kato, and bling..foiled again by moto phone

Amazing what gobbledy-g00k they can make of things isn't it? 🙂 K (sorry, another "bad" word apparently)

Lol
My phone comes up with the most random auto correct changes. I have to reread what I've written but I still miss some words.

I have to say I am not an op shopper but it sounds like gun
A few female friends go "opping" as they call it, they go every week
Seems like it might be fun

Sometimes I find lots if bright shiny things..being that's cheap as...

Ok the third thing about me is.....

I am so out going on the outside that it makes it difficult for people to understand how shy and stressed I am when meeting new people.

I do not like the spotlight but tend to find myself the center of attention at alot of places.... everyone I know is like no way there is no possible way that you are shy and lack confidence

But there you go my 3 things I wanted everyone to know about me

Sorry it took so long lol

I think lots if people can be very shy at heart, and isn't that a wonderful thing? My thoughts are some people chat easily to others face to face, some of us are more reserved. Either way, we are just human, and equal in value to anyone else...we can be shy or outgoing..so long as we are genuine..that's what matters to me..

Love it Allessandra1992
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.