Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, good morning. Going home today. Nice to wake up in peaceful countryside surrounded by wildlife. Hope you both have a good day. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy perhaps you could move there? Have a good trip home

@TAB hey Tabby, think can't get job here ha

Just had.porridge for breakfast after nice walk.  One hour to leaving accommodation. Hope you have a nice day

TAB
Senior Contributor

Okay that sounds good then @Meowmy

Popping in to wish you all the best for tomorrow @TAB . Will keep you in my thoughts and heart x

TAB
Senior Contributor

aww thanx @Anastasia  yeah not really been thinking about it. Probably for the best. Have a gap between appointments now as outpatients had a cancellation, think they said Dr wanted early mark lol  so 1st appt 90 mins earlier than was before, were back to back in 2 dift places ok not that far apart

Hope your day goes okay

That Sounds like a blessing @TAB , less rush...can smell the roses 🌹

Please let me know how you go x

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah well, might fit something inbetween if any time to spare @Anastasia   its up the other end of town and parking hard to find, well there isnt any, so go for a walk maybe

Sounds good @TAB. No pressure is good especially with health appointments. I have two coming up and even though they are adjacent I made an hour apart...can always go for a coffee if spare time rather than stress holding second one up. Stress, arghhh the bain of my life. I think we are conditioned to rush, to be busy...we as a nation seem to have forgotten just to be, to sit, to ponder our own thoughts...now I'll shut up lol, too philosophical :face_with_rolling_eyes:

TAB
Senior Contributor

you are probably right @Anastasia  was/am watching Prince Philip's funeral, stumbled on it, thought was tonight.

break will get eaten into by waiting /running overtime no doubt See what happens.

Hope your appts go okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.