Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

outlander
Community Guide

THANK YOU! - hoping this is reason enough to celebrate

HI Guys

( I dont want to trigger anyone so will leave the days events out but theres a reason to celebrate- I dont celebrate much at all but I think this is something to celebrate)

I want to say a MASSIVE MASSIVE thank you to all those who have been supporting me. I literally have no words at all to how grateful and appreciative it am. Your spirits are all so strong and guiding and I wouldnt know where id be without the unconditional love and support from my family here. You all have a place in my heart and it will never be filled by anthing else.
Again im just so thankful and appreciative and I I love you all! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Hmm maybe if I can win my way with words maybe some of these treats will suffice?
All drinks and snacks and whatever you guys want are all on me and remember – theres no tomorrow or lifelong after effects no matter the acohol and sweet/sugary stuff 😉

@Former-Member@CheerBear@soul@Sans911@Former-Member@Owlunar@Former-Member@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member

@Former-Member @Zoe7@greenpea@Former-Member@Former-Member@Hope4me @Shaz51@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Mazarita

im super super sorry if ive forgotten anyone, please know its not intentional.
The whole forums are my family and all treats are to share for everyone
xoxoxox

17 REPLIES 17

Re: THANK YOU! - hoping this is reason enough to celebrate

7d3ae9a7bb56859d1a978282d2e070ae.jpg3650.jpg-20150309012339~q75,dx720y432u1r1gg,c--.jpg492699604_69c8b5f39d_z.jpga49fba5777a301ab8bf282e5b12aa438.jpgCheesecake-Multiple.jpgcolourful-candy.jpg413762451_ec8bdbb1ea.jpg

fruit.jpgcdf6dd9792a139013e2ffd4dd5605842.jpgthOILTOCR6.jpgth5HRLFAK7.jpg

62befebefb332c9f48b8adfca58a53d1.jpg145-thanks-for-your-help.jpgbigstock-Thank-You-For-Your-Support-Cha-587083131.jpgbeautiful_thank_you_notes_greeting_card-r4d4a6962004b4642b0f61f9b3fd9cfea_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpgThankyou.jpgthank_you.PNG

Lovely idea @outlander. Now take all that care and love you felt and use that to realise that you are important and that there is a reason for being.

Our burdens are lighter when there are others in the village helping us to carry them..

Smiley Very HappyHeartHeartHeart @outlander xxxxxxxxx

More than happy to be here for you, when I can @outlander 💜💕
Glad you got through the day and you seem to be coping ok. That's great.

You've been here for others too, outlander and are friendly, kind and caring to others..

Thankyou to you too. 👍💟🌹🌼🌸

Yummo! The chocolate cake and cupcakes look delicious . 😀👍

Probably no surprises where I will be heading @outlander 😉 (lollies) Though the cake at the top looks like it has chewy chocolates on top and they're pretty awesome too... Decisions decisions!

Hope you enjoy a feeling of relief tonight and are able to take a moment to be very proud of overcoming more big challenges!

Great to see you celebrating something!

Oh my goodness, what a spread!
CELEBRATING YOU OUTLANDER 💜

Gee @outlander I am hungry now. No thanks needed however, we are all here for each other Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.