Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@tyme I have to head to bed but good luck with getting that ear sorted 💖

@tyme hope you feel better soon 

Thanks @Shaz51 - it'll be ok. I have a doc appointment tomorrow morning. I hope I don't need antibiotics. I've never had an outer ear infection.

@tyme , I have a kidney infection at the moment,  am on ab

Oh no @Shaz51 - that's the last thing you need! Hope you feel better soon... argh... these bodies of ours!

How are you @ArraDreaming? We've got rain here, and I'm sitting with my cats and having a cuppa.

I'm seeing my psychologist this afternoon. She and I have been talking about the circle of self. It seems I'm good at developing my personal power and decision making. I told her about a quote of Oscar Wilde "Life is far too important to be taken seriously.". Some people say it doesn't make sense, but when you think about it a bit, it makes a lot of sense and it's deep, it's also typical Oscar Wilde oxymoronic paradoxical thinking...and it's the circle of self..

Hi @tyme 

Did you see the doctor about your ear?

Did they give you AB’s?

I hope for your sake that it clears up soon.

Ear infections don’t tend to go away on their own so it’s good you went to the doctor.

Feel like a cuppa tea?

Meggle

hello and hugs @Zoe7 , @tyme , @Abner , @Bow , @Oaktree , @amber22 , @Dimity , @Appleblossom 

we have had a very busy day today 

going to have frozen pizza for dinner tonight 

Hi @Shaz51 

Frozen pizza sounds good, I just had fillings in my teeth and mouth is numb. Might have pigs in blankets for dinner later.

I have been busy today too. Shopping, chemist, dentist…

Time for a hot chocolate. Are you pouring?

Meggle

Sometimes readymade meals are the answer, aren't they @Shaz51? There are times when I'm so grateful for my microwave.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.