Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Busy @eth 

Doing a mowing job for the last time , the owners are coming home -- yaaaa

Then got a meeting this afternoon and SIL insisted she take us up instead of taking 2 cars up 

Did the washing, dishes, rang mum 

Mr shaz has lost his car keys and  other keys, lucky I have a set even though I don't drive 

Hoping to relax later this afternoon when we get home xx 

How are you 

Hey @Shaz51   I'm fairly ok, just resisting going back to bed.  New sleep med doesn't keep me asleep at night but does make me groggy during the day.  Hoping that changes soon.  Hope you get your relaxing time at some stage today xx

@eth , I know people react differently to meds

What time are you taking them in the evening?

wtg re post @eth  think I could eat most of stuff in pic atm and a coffee unless there was one already lol @Bill16  check it out .. 

Hi @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Gal007 @Angels333  just waking up here plumber might be coming, dont want to know, dont think am really needed ok for access maybe, suspected slow leak, might be too hard to find, think they just fill out a form saying I'm not using X amount so they take it off the bill

@eth  Hey Hun just briefly popping by as ex will be back soon with daughter. Hope you are well and everything is going smoothly for you. Love peaxxx

@Shaz51  I take it at 8.30 - 9 at night - it's meant to be 1/2 - 1 hour before sleep.  In an ideal world I would sleep approx 10pm to 6.30ish am.

Hey @TAB  and @greenpea   hope today goes smoothly according to plan for you both.

hi @eth  am showered and shaved and cleaner clothes on lol thats half my day today, well , what will base the rest of it on lol

coffee shortly then check weather, was trying to rain before, short walk and papers think then its me an tv rest of day think lol

what are you up to today ?

Mr shaz takes his around 7-30pm

@TAB  my day will be mostly a quiet and restful one here too.  Just have to do my support worker bookings for the next couple of weeks.  Everything else on my list can wait.  I've been back for a week now and am still dragging my feet with a lot of stuff irl.  Need to get into a routine again, but am hungover from a sleep med that's not even working at night (yet, I hope).   I keep hoping I'll have a nap and then feel more alert but it's not happening.  Watching a lot of telly here and dozing on and off everyday this week.  Bro and sil are going out soon and have house guests with small children so I'm dog-sitting in the cabin.  Unfortunately he just can't be trusted with littlies, who often like to get in his face, which he reacts to by snapping at them.  Otherwise he's a lovely dog and good company.

Hi everyone (and thanks for the tag @eth )

I've been having a stay-inside morning but have to venture out to buy groceries. Can't decide what I want for dinner for the next few days (the joys of living alone lol) and feeling anxious about going outside, and the store will be busy.

But groceries aren't going to buy themselves.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.