Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Kate82
Casual Contributor

Is anyone here?

Hi 

Just feeling so alone on my journey living with bipolar 2.

Does anyone else feel alone and down?

Be great if I could hear from someone else who is feeling like this.

I just feel shit about my life and wish I wasn't here most of the time.

Taking my meds but my circumstances are quite tough right now.

I wish we had an instant chat on this site so we didn't have to post all the time. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is anyone here?

Hi @Kate82
Thank you for hopping on and sharing about whats going on. It sounds like things are hard right now and I'm glad you've reached out for support.

You are not alone 💛 I have definitely felt alone and down in my mental health journey, I had a big cry

today and I had those feelings come up.. I don't know how its like to live with bipolar 2 but I can empathise so much with the pain you are feeling. I know there are few forums members who may be able to share they experiences with you 🙂 

In terms of chatting - have you tried our SANE drop-in services which are staffed by qualified team of counsellors and people with lived experience of mental health issues who will provide you with free digital and telehealth support, information and referrals.’ --- Click here for more info if you would like to have a look -- https://www.sane.org/referral.

Bipolar Australia have a couple of support groups: https://www.bipolaraustralia.org.au/support-groups

I really hope this helps you a little bit 💛 :yellow_heart
As always forums community are always available to you and for you.

Sending lots of gentle and fluffy light your way,
fluffylight xx

Hi @Kate82 

I'm a bit new here. I'm a Peer worker. Came across your post and thought I'd drop you a line. 

It sucks feeling alone and down. I don't have experience of Bipolar 2 but live with anxiety and some days really are worse than other. Hope you're okay. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing. There's a big community out here trying to help and you're not alone.

Thanks for reading this. I hear you re: instant chat option. I don't know if it's in the pipeline but the more people ask the more change is likely. Well done for voicing this.

Hi @Kate82.

I too have bipolar 2 and feel alone through this. I do have a lot of MH support though. Do you have supports?

I feel what you are saying all too well.

Just know that I do hear you and have a great deal of understanding 

Hi! I have BP2 as well.

I can definitely understand what you are talking about - I definitely have those days/weeks/months where I just feel so alone and crap.

it’s not a great feeling hey. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.