Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: How's the weather today?

I'll sleep in my Van Zoe7 lol

Funnel webs yes but koalas no @greenpea But we do have Tassie Devils and despite how vicious they can be I think they are pretty cute. We do have a Toby and Cat here though so bunny might need to have it's own room Smiley Tongue

Done @Former-Member I'll put witches hats up outside my house so you can park there Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7  Hmmm interesting that you have funnelwebs. I thought it would be too cold for them and no koalas..... I wonder why ..... Yes the bun what to do with the bunny. He can bunk in with @Faith-and-Hope  :D. Either that or I can put extensions on your house strictly for the bunny.

@Former-Memberhave you got carpet? if so we will have to bunny proof the house 😮 !!!

hahaha @greenpea there is room for an extension on the side of the house or off the garage so that is achievable - Bunny will have only the best Heart

@Zoe7  King Bunny

King Bunsley of Nomsland surveying his vegetable domain. #rabbit #rabbits  #rabbitlove #rabbitlife #bunny #bunnylove … | Cute bunny pictures, Pet bunny,  Cute animals

How gorgeous @greenpea Yes Bunny will be the King, Cat the Queen and Toby the annoying little brother that wants attention from everyone lol

@Zoe7  You have reminded me of this wonderful 1950s Danny Kaye movie called 'The Court Jester'. Have you ever seen it? it is so fun, light hearted and beautifully acted etc. Perfect movie for a wet weekend :).

@Appleblossom  Hey Apple :Dx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.