Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Judi9877
Community Guide

Holiday Hangout Zone!

Hi fellow forum members! I hope you are safe and well. I've decided to create a holiday hangout zone for the next few weeks where forumites can pop in for holiday talk or other non-related holiday talk of Christmas isn't on the to-do list this year.
Maybe you have a favourite thing you like doing over this period of the year that you'd like to share? Or, do you wait til Boxing Day for the sales or cricket and get into the fun of the break? Maybe COVID-19 has totally ruined your year and you can't wait til the year is over to start 2021 with fun and hope for the new year? Whatever you want to discuss within guidelines, add to the list and let's get together online and have some fun!

I'll pop in when I can to see what's happening and to let you know what's going on for me and go from there. 

I look forward to seeing you in the Zone!

Judi9877🥳

97 REPLIES 97

Re: Holiday Hangout Zone!

What a great idea @Judi9877 

I am sure other forum members will get on board soon.

thank you @Judi9877 a great place to talk all things holiday relatedHeart

what do fellow forum friends consider christmas essentials? and is 2 days prior to christmas too early to decorate a pavlova? I want to make sure its fresh to eat on christmas day also one last thing whats everyones fave christmas caroles?

P.s I completely forgot about the cricket on boxing day

@Judi9877 @LostAngel @Snowie  I’m watching carols in the domain at the moment. Nice and relaxing.

Have a good night everyone.🎼🎼🎹🎹🎤🎤

@Maggie @Judi9877 @LostAngel I'm going to family gathering on Christmas Day for dinner ..there will be more than 15 people there ...so family and 'friends' - some people I have never met before....I hope there is enough food 🙂

@jamesle2015 @Judi9877 @Maggie @LostAngel @Snowie 

I am spending Christmas with my Mum. I will go to the Gym and I am thinking of maybe taking a trip to the Yarra Valley to take some photos.

@jem80 Sounds good...you will get some good photos

Hey everyone will try and go for a walk today if not too hot. Then crash for nana naps.... oh and seeing daughter :Dx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.