Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yes was thinking go to pics . After school hols tho @Clawde 

had a couple low days recently 

I should get up and go to shops . Might help mood. 

Are you going to go to work @Former-Member ? Hope you're ok anyway 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @TAB hope all is well got this week to think about work and what I want to do exploring my options 

what are you up to today?

So you got time off then @Former-Member ? can only do what you can do . 

not up to much here today, walk to shops soon(24mins return) prob stop at bottlo before tackling slope on last km with loaded backpack lol  

got to sort Optus thing, not heard from them, think maybe to do with contact details, few other things to sort out too

What are you up to ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just at home for today @TAB @didn’t know you got caught up with the Optus saga. That guy demanded a mill in ransom then backed down. I think too much pressure 

anyway sounds like your day is planned have a good one, need to think about work 

G'day @StuF
Keeping it real aye

Morning forumite crew

Good morning @StuF @Former-Member @TAB @Clawde @SmilingGecko @Paulette @Shaz51 @Snowie @Daisydreamer @Sirius @FloatingFeather @hanami @tyme @TuxedoCat @maddison @Eve7 @Zoe7 @frog @MDT @greenpea @OscarJones @ButterflyBeauty @AussieRecharger @Meowmy @Oaktree @BPDSurvivor and everyone here. I hope you have a great day!

I’m planning on working on knitting a Teddy bear out of squares and possibly doing some crochet as well. I’ve been feeling a little deflated and depressed lately which isn’t good but hopefully those feelings soon pass. I’ll just take it as it comes and try my best to work through it. Melbourne’s weather isn’t the best either - overcast with the possibility of rain coming. Kinda fits my mood to be honest!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Ok. They will get them on terrorism laws these days prob do 12 years @Former-Member  lol 

just at chemist, checking step trackers against each other lol

Hope your day picks up @Judi9877 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.