Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

thanks @greenpea hope your day is a good one too my friend 🙂

@Ant7 @TAB @Bimby2 @The-red-centaur

Hope you have a good day too

Have a Good Day @MDT 

@greenpea @TAB @Bimby2 @The-red-centaur @MDT helo everyone. Hope you all had a goo day. @greenpea Walk sounds good. Just got home from work. Still struggling. Hoping new meds may work in a few weeks. Have a great evening. Take care.

Hey @Meowmy
Thanks for the shout out my friend
Hope you have a good night/weekend

thanks for your post @Meowmy  hope things get better for you soon

@Meowmy  thinking of you Meowmy hoping that you start to improve with new meds. Will you get to go for a walk this weekend? Getting out in the fresh air might help your mood. Love greenpeaxx

Hi and good morning to @TAB @MDT @Meowmy @The-red-centaur @Bimby2 @Former-Member @frog @Ant7  and all who I have missed and all who pass by on this beautiful Saturday morning. Well thank god we have reached voting day! I am hoping for a huge change am sick of government as I see it at the moment all these so called would be caring (cough) parlamentarians just wanting their fat super when they leave office..... honestly my rabbit could do a more honest and caring job. Just give him a carrot and he would happily run the country. Love and 'pea'ce to everyone. greenpeaxxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.