Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @Paulette I've seen a few of your posts and have not commented but its good to be introduced.  I live with schizoaffective disorder and my symptoms are under control but I live with CFS which is more often than not debilitating.  I'm so sorry you are not doing well right now with your circumstances and your diagnosis.  At least getting out and pampering yourself is always something you should welcome.  

Losing kids because of mental illness is something many parents fear.  I think it would be equally difficult facing your bully at work. This is something I have faced in a different set of circumstances over the years owing to severe discrimination.  Its hard, yes but I made it through. 

I hope you can find some inner peace.  Its hard overcoming situations such as these which test your level of reserves and inner strength. Don't cave in or give up in the face of difficult situations, you sound like a nice, caring & thoughtful woman and the world needs you.

Sounds like a good idea @TAB its what I do.  I think its always good to vouch for yourself.  I do that.  Yeah started noticing age creeping in over the past few years. Doctor saying my health issues due to old age.  Getting called "madam" by the postman lol 

Hi @SmilingGecko ,

Thankyou so much for sharing your background and experience with me. I so appreciated your kind post. So insightful and Intuitive. I'm feeling your caring warmth and support from here. It seems so hard to find any support when the powers that be have bought me down so low. You have made me feel so much better. I'm not used to much kindness in my situation. I am deeply ashamed and continue to try and make the most of every moment with children. To hug them smile and laugh and see how much they enjoy buying special things they want when I see them. Wishing you a lovely day. Thankyou for sharing your wisdom and warmth with me. 

Nap o'clock here re old @SmilingGecko  depends on circumstances. Ive had medical people pulling faces and shaking head at my weight  then others say Im fit and healthy. Context. 
I say old around drs they so only young, yet ask why all ailments oh because of your age... 

cheers tabs @TAB
I really gotta learn to be better to myself

Its an oldie I used to do , but sometimes used to substitute me for someone I know in a situation. Answer is not the same ie what would 'they' or someone with more grounding do? @MDT

I really dont know @SmilingGecko that died with my mother I never remembered. Could have been 10? Guessing

Plse delete your last post to me w details @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.