Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Um not sure if QR code works if print it off . Ok they are everywhere in shops for covid still but I tried printing one on
My $70 printer and it couldn't be read (escript)
Think cheap smartphone like $70 now
Prob can get springwater somewhere else.
People used to queue up at free tap in front of brewery in Adelaide. Not sure if tap still there now brewery been knocked down
@SmilingGecko

Thats pretty good on electricity. I will upload a screenshot of my electricity bill @Historylover

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 12.12.46 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-07 at 12.12.55 pm.png

When I was in ok uninsulated house w no internal doors haha in winter would run elec radiator plus elec new flat heater and pay $200/month ok $30 supply charge in that. In van now have radiator w 1/3 wattage of old one and only 1 heater bill like $15/wk now lol so way cheaper even with electric hotplate ok gas hot water in both cases @SmilingGecko @Historylover

Yeah @TAB will check out eScripts website again and see if they accept it via email.  It did say phone or email but don't know if its ok just using e-mail or a phone which can use your e-mails. I will look into it further and see what can be done. My printer is so old doubt if it would do a proper printout either

Found another spring in the mountains today, too far for me without a car but may be able to organise something. Its free just like that tap at the Brewery you mentioned.  My ex and I used to get springwater every weekend from another tap in a different mountain range but they closed it due to contamination

Thanks @TAB @SmilingGecko

Had an interview and have a other in 30mins.

I feel I ruined the one this morning. I'm too self conscious in interviews and feel like I don't even answer questions.

As a result I feel really low right now. But have to pick myself up for interview in 30mins

See ya around

Good luck at next interview @MDT you've got this in the bag mate

Pretty good electricity bill, @TAB, but you're in Western Australia too, and I don't think it's as cold as here in Victoria. 11° here today. 

Hope you're doing alright. I'm keeping one foot in front of the other, and making the most of the sunshine when it's out.

Yeah didn't think about email. @SmilingGecko my last dr used to fax scripts to chemist?
Thats a pity re water hope you get something sorted

Just act like you don't care @MDT pretend its an exercise maybe

Yeah its 13 deg today @Historylover
I dont run heater at night anymore either as sleeping space a lot smaller. And rate is ok.
Um not too bad here thanks. Just in holding pattern for next week or two due to lack of money.
I should be planning what to do when I get some.
Probably wait for next lot tbh as have hit scary levels haha ok getting 5 dift lots of money, 2 moderate and soon, one may not happen , one moderate in over next year maybe and a big one but that could be months away still.
Being slack today. No walk. Will do stretches instead. Def walking tomorrow tho.
Hope things ok for you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.