Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Get Well Lauz!

@Lauz hoping you are recovering and back really soon. You are missed here in forumland - it's not the same without you. Smiley SadHeart

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Get Well Lauz!

Hope you're feeling better soon @Lauz!

Aww this is so lovely @Zoe7 & @Queenie

The good news is that it looks like she will be back tomorrow!

That is great news @NikNik Smiley Very Happy

Yay for Lauz being back tomorrow!!!!!!!!! When Lauz first went missing, I was wondering if she had taken off on her flying island to hunt you down and drag you back to Forum Land @NikNikSmiley LOL

I am super super glad she is going to be back tomorrow. 

Aww this is so lovely - thank you @Zoe7@Queenie@Phoenix_Rising and everyone else for the well wishes! I am back, recovered from my bout of sickness and excited! Heart

@Lauz is back, Lauz is back, Lauz is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey everybody, Lauz is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

kermit.gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.