Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Still got a bit to get organised tonight @Snowie but feeling much more manageable now. 

How has your day been?

Thats good @Zoe7 

Had my second last individual DBT appt. today. Was hard.

There is so much I need to get out but unable to. I need a break from my mind.

I can only do that one way.

Hugs @Snowie ❤️❤️

Hearing you @Snowie but also hoping you can resist that avenue. It is the aftermath that you need to deal with also - as you would know but so incredibly hard to get through when you have had such a hard session. Do you have anything else in place for when these sessions finish - another psych to see or pdoc/gp that can help you through it all?

Hi @Snowie 

Coming up to the end of therapy – or a particular phase – can be challenging. I'm not sure exactly what's going on for you there this evening but I am just going to send you an email if you can check your inbox.

Thanks @Sans911 How has your day been?

@Zoe7I am hoping too. Its getting harder to control.

I still see my normal psych. They are meant to be putting another support in place for me but nothing has come of it yet.

I am glad to hear you still see your normal psych @Snowie - that does help a bit but I also know how valuable the sessions after DBT are. There was many times I really needed that outlet after a DBT session so I hope they put something into place for you quickly. What are your plans tonight? What can you do to distract yourself from those thoughts Hon?

Not many plans for tonight @Zoe7 Only me and D home, rest have gone away.

That could be some nice bonding time for you both @Snowie Make the most of the peace and quiet too whilst you can. Heart

Thats if she gets off her phone @Zoe7 !!

What teenager wants to hang out with their mum!

Least I have the dog

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.