Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

So you will probably pick up from elsewhere that I have had a pretty shitty day @Faith-and-Hope Today is definitely one where I wish my forum friend was here to chat to but you aren't and that is adding to my sadness today - super missing you today Smiley Sad

There have been tears this afternoon and a lot of empty feelings. I was very disappointed (and upset) that the posters were nowhere to be found and just as much that those teachers I had worked with for years couldn't even offer a goodluck or even seeya. There was no leaving stuff and it made me feel quite insignificant. Feeling very much dispensable and upset with all that I have given to that school for over 10 years and yet none of that was recognised in any way - makes my decision to move all the more important for me now. I can only hope that wherever I go it will be a more supportive (and better run) school and I can fit in and find a place that I belong again.

I know you can't answer (which totally sucks!!!) but I do wish I had you around today - my days aren't the same without you being here and it is days like today that I miss the wisdom and empathy of my angel. Part of me knows that this is selfish because you are doing it all on your own and you can't get support yourself but without you today I am feeling just that little bit more lost. It will no doubt pass but very much missing you more today ....think we both know today was going to be hard whatever happened though.

Love you heaps and miss you terribly. Hoping that everything is alright in your world over there and that you have support from those around you in whatever way you can find. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Hello @Zoe7 and hope you are enjoying the lead up to the Festive Season. Many
blessings to come your way. Cheers from Bimby2.

Hi @Bimby2 I hope this festive season is good to you too Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Zoe 7 how are you hope you are well my good friend. Happy festive season from Bimby2.

hello @Bimby2 Smiley Very Happy how are you today

Hi @Bimby2 It really is nice seeing you here again. How is today going for you?

Hi @Shaz51 Smiley Happy

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I am just about to headm offline for the evening so stopping by to say goodnight to you. I sketched out the peacock on the canvas tonight and will hopefully start doing the backgrund tomorrow. I also need to get the grass mowed and some cleaning up done inside - all dependent on my energy levels tomorrow though. It is supposed to be a nice day so fingers crossed the grass will dry out and I can at least get that done. Monday is supposed to be hotter - late 20s so don't want to be doing the grass in the heat.

Your niece just came inside and is heading for her bed and Toby is asleep next to me - he will follow me to bed when I go though. 

Hope you are having a good day with no dramas. Love ya Hon Heart

Hi Hon Smiley Very Happy I am having a quiet day - not getting anything done but needing to rest so not worried about it. There is nothing that can't wait!

I am off to the cricket tomorrow - the 20/20 game - we are being dropped off and then picked up afterwards so won't need to worry about parking which is a good thing because it is hard to find a park around the ground.

Mum stopped by on her way from doing her shopping today - she didn't stay long which was good because I really am quite tired. The last couple of days have really taken it out of me so need to recharge a little before tomorrow and Christmas day. I am going to help my sister get things prepared on Christmas morning so it will be a long day for me - but I will have Toby with me so that will make it a little easier.

I hope you are all prepared for the day and enjoy it also. Will be thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope ðŸŽ„💕

Hello my angel @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Going to be a hot day here today so need to get the mowing done early then will have a rest before going to the cricket this afternoon. I am going with my sister's partner's niece and nephew - they are great kids so happy to have then along for the game. We are going to be dropped off and then picked up so we won't have to worry about trying to park anywhere. I haven't heard arrangements yet but with give my sister's partner a call after I get the mowing done.

I have all presents wrapped or in christmas bags - easier this year because of what I bought everyone (would have been hard to wrap some things). I am going to my sister's really early to help her get lunch organised - hoping I get through okay and don't get too tired - but can always come home early as I live quite close to my sister.

I started painting the background of the peacock painting last night - it is yet another thing keeping me connected to you while you are away. I will post an updated image when I have done some more - right now there is planty of white and only a little colour. I am doing the background with acrylics and then the peacock with oils so it really will be a slow process but worth it I hope in the end. Once I get the background right I will start on the peacock - that will definitely take some time so should cover the time you are away really well Smiley Tongue Going to use a sponge to do most of the background so hoping that works out as I envisage - can always go over it if it doesn't Smiley Surprised

The cricket starts at 3.45 so should be home early enough to take meds and get to sleep earlyish - my babies will get fed late but that should be okay because they will probably sleep without me being home anyway. Toby is spread out next to me as usual sleeping and Cat is either on her bed or outside - I haven't seen her come in so probably outside. She loves sitting in the garden when it is a nice day as it is today.

I hope you are all organised for Christmas - will post again tonight before I go to bed and tell you how the day has been. You know I miss you and love you but I do hope you are doing okay Hon. Heart

Been outside mowing the backyard and come in for a break to see you had been here not long ago - that gave me a heartlift Smiley Very Happy

It is quite windy and already warm so once I get the mowing done I will be inside getting a few things sorted before I have a shower and get organised for the cricket.

I'm not sure of the time difference but think it is the middle of the night for you so hope you get some sleep soon. It is just after 10am here so plenty of the day ahead but I'm sure the time will go quickly today with all I want to do.

I am going to do the usual post several times to see how you are going @Faith-and-Hope

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.