Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I thought you must have @Faith-and-Hope Saw you were up in the early hours though - hope you have managed some sleep in between.

Jammies day for me today - how about you?

Yes, dozed back off @Zoe7.  Every day is jammies day for me at the moment .... lol.

haha @Faith-and-Hope that is going to be me these next couple of weeks too - and I am more than happy to stay in my jammies. I am not even goin gto have a shower today Smiley Surprised - I consider that water conversation lol 

I am going to cut Toby's hair though - been meaning to do that for over a week - poor little mite csn't see well with all that hair covering his eyes Smiley Tongue

I might even clean Cat's room - needs her beds washed and vacuumed ....soooo much hair!

Have done some bill-paying, ordering, and clean-up so far this morning @Zoe7.

Next is my drawing assignments !!!

Wow @Faith-and-Hope busy already. I have successfully managed to move from the bed to the couch - so you are waaaaaay ahead of me. Going to fill my day today with tv catch-up and sleep ...then try to get to Toby's hair this afternoon - no rush though - he is not stressed.

What are you drswing? (if you can say)

hello @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope Heart

wednesday night seems a long time a go 

was not a good nigth wednesday night , but got through 

yesterday i made sure we only did 2 small jobs and taking mum to the hospital for a redressing 

what ever i said anything yesterday , i was being corrected all the time Smiley Sad

the trigger for wednesday was I had 3 phone call in the morning giving us work --- and i said yes to 2 jobs and no to one job

and then mr shaz said that he has been have reocurring dreams of he was not good enough and he lost everything again 

today we are having a nothing day , mr shaz is happy and relaxed today , at the moment 

@Shaz51  ..... 💜💕💐

@Zoe7, we are focusing on anatomy in drawing at the moment.

we are focusing on anatomy in drawing at the moment.--- sounds interesting @Faith-and-Hope xxxxx

Such a difference a couple of days makes hey @Shaz51 - glad Mr Shaz is more relaxed today. I think you did the right thing in only taking on the 2 jobs - you need to pace yourself and look after yourself as well.

@Faith-and-Hope Anatomy is interesting - not my cup of tea but appreciate the art of it nonetheless.  I have successfully managed to stay on the couch all day - slept a lot, had snuggles with Toby and watched tv - so pretty much the day I had planned 👍

sometimes the verbual words are not nice my @Zoe7 , but to hold  on tightly until everything settles down again xxxxx

Anatomy is interesting - @Faith-and-Hope xxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.