Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi everyone ..... 👋💕

Things are still pretty all-over-the-place here .... and looks like they will be for a while.  We are shifting furniture between the art space and main living space, and there's lotsa household crap displaced ..... sigh.  There will be an end to it all eventually @Zoe7  .... just gotta keep wading through it.

You really do have lots going on @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 

Sending gentle hugs your way @Zoe7 @Snowie @Sans911 @Former-Member  @Shaz51 ..... and for you too @Pepsimax .  A few of us have got a lot going on.

Hi to anyone else around ....

Sooo tired here @Faith-and-Hope , @Pepsimax , @Snowie , @Zoe7 , @Sans911 , @Former-Member 

I really need a break and today seem to make it worse 

I have a lot going on too @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  @Shaz51 @Snowie 

I’m not surprised @Shaz51  .... that was awful that you were blamed for your diabetes in the car going home ...., that sounds like it was a highly emotional situation, and that does zap the energy out of you ....

You often sound really busy @Pepsimax  .... how is the NDIS support going for you ?  Is it up and running now ?

i  finally cried when i got home @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Sad

mr shaz knew i was upset in the car xx

@Faith-and-Hope, mr shaz said that he has got that all his life from his sister xxxx

Yes @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 the NDIS is going well I'm getting more support and more is starting next week and the week after that my art and craft group started last Thursday so good to see everyone again and I started a painting

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.