Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Hi @Exoplanet 

I am holding hope for you that the health issue can be resolved once they work out what it is.  My father had a recurrent health issue that stumped doctor after doctor and was depriving him of sleep for nearly a year.  The issue ended up being something simple to treat that everyone had overlooked, and it resolved itself thereafter, but the lost of sleep for that length of time did cause him a lot of grief and worry.

As @Basil says, we are holding your hand and walking with you in the virtual world, and I hope that provides you some comfort re the medicals.  The sense of betrayal by family is another matter, of course, but even on that score I hope the fact that many of us here, including myself, have suffered similarly on that front will help you to lean into the forums for the love and care of those who know you here ….. 💜🌷💕

Sitting with you @Exoplanet and sending you lots of hugs ❤❤

Sending lots of love to you @Exoplanet 💗💛 💕 💓 💖

Gentlest of hugs @Exoplanet 

Hello @Exoplanet 

Today is my first day back on the forums for some time hence I have not seen your posts.

I like everyone else before me who has replied am dumbfounded at the lack of support that you most definitely should have.

Sisters! Well I have been through the same

Exoplanet; would love to know your name ( please do not reveal; just my wanting to reach you in real life so to speak)

I have not been in touch for some time so am willing to sit back in the sidelines.

I want to tell you though that I still feel the intensity of not only the unknown of your health but also your family not being there for you.

I also have known you for quite some time and when each of us was well enough we had some great shared times together.

You have and still are going through so much and I feel that there are no words that can match that "so much".

I hope that my letting you know that I truly do care; virtual or otherwise after our conversations and sharing of stories and photographs over a long period of time helps in some way.

I have loved your storytelling of containing your property for your beautiful dogs.

Your tales and adventures with the fencing.

The incredible episodes with your car and efforts to obtain parts and fix.

Ongoing repairs and maintenance about your property way above my capability.

Your resilience and resourcefulness is testament to the person you truly are.

Forget all of the negatives so called others have clouded you with, in your real life.Yes is hard to do. You can now though. You can release all of that negative energy from them.

You shine incredibly with your warrior and survival techniques.

I could not have achieved what you have to survive and create a protective environment.

Wherever you are at the moment with your health regime I am here with you whether logged in or not. As I always have been. My memory is vague. Yes we have had this conversation.

I have always been with you though Exoplanet since I can't remember when. Definitely Mazarita and the other lady (can't remember her name. Was it Eth or something similar? thread.

You were there to support me with my writing thread. We had a bit of fun there. We have travelled you and I.

I am still on the journey with you always.  Virtual albeit I am here always.

How about some sunshine and sounds of flowing streams.

I found a perfect place for you but am unable to add the attachment.

Beyond my expertise.

I will see if I can find another way of saving the picture that might be accepted.

You will love it.

I cannot be here everyday Exoplanet due to my own health. This I know you will understand.

I will be back though.

I am also always with you in my way.

Please keep on writing when you can if you can.

You have people supporting and holding you up here.

Much love to you Exoplanet

I hope to be able to read where you are now.

Sophia1

Hello @Exoplanet 

How are you managing with everything that is happening for you at the moment?

You need not write about test results or health if you do not feel up to it.

If you want to talk about it please do.

Family situations are so draining.

I can understand and respect your feelings of anger.

I have been through this for some years now with my own twin.

I now refer to her as my non-twin.

This does not change the damage that she has done just temporarily helps me not connect with her at all.

How are your beautiful puppies that must be fully grown by now?

Please only respond when and if you feel up to it.

You are in my thoughts.

I wish that I could be there with you and give you a warm hug.

Listen to you or just be with you.

sending you love

Sophia1

Hello Everyone, Thank you so much for your support. @Sophia1  @outlander  @Faith-and-Hope  @Appleblossom  @Shaz51 

I've had the biopsy & they've found that it's related to the breast cancer. Not all the results had come back & they won't now until after xmas, but they are more to do with treatment. All the doctors know I'm not interested in chemo or radiation, I'm also not very interested in their hormone treatments either, I tried that with the breast & it didn't just make me cranky, it gave me rage - I'm not willing to feel like that with what time I have left. I think this means I have breast cancer, well metastasized breast cancer, . . . so it's got nothing to do with my smoking 😉 - that's a bonus! I had to do the appointment at home on my computer, as the local hospital/medical place had no spots, I was worried that if it didn't work it would be counted as my not attending, which gets you kicked off the list - but it worked. I've decided to wait until all the results are back before telling my daughter, it'll be after christmas. That's going to be difficult, she accused me of suicide last time because I didn't want treatments that can make you sick & give you discomfort {hell, they can give you cancer!}. She hasn't spoken to me in the 3 years since then, it will be difficult. But both my sisters know & there is no-one else in my life, & those 3 people have been pretty much in the background for a long time. 

Sending you lots of tender hugs my friend @Exoplanet and sitting with you  ❤❤❤

sending lots of love @Exoplanet gentle hugs Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.