Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Christmas present for yourself

Hi everyone
I was wondering what 'we' wanted for Christmas. Doesn't have to have monetary value just someting that we want. I will start first ... 

* I would love to sit on Dr Gorgeous' lap and just talk for hours. Just talking with him would be wonderful.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Christmas present for yourself

I love to decorate a room (Christmas cave)for my family. It helps me get into the joy of Christmas . I am currently creating a Christmas slideshow with music of decorations and lights we have put up. I really like the song My favourite time of the year by the Florin Street Band. So this my Christmas present to myself and the family gets to enjoy

D215D07F-0FB6-4CDE-8D19-B710D0F64E86.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpeaI love your christmas present to yourself. Hopefully Dr Gorgeous will let you one day Smiley Happy I will have to think about this one and get back to you!

@Former-Member Hey NellBell your cold weather has reached us at long last! Wearing scarf and jacket today!

@greenpeastill cold here too. Rain has eased up finally.

all i wish for , is for the family to be happy and the kids to be happy and same with hubby. thats all i was for. i just want everything to go smoothly @greenpea

I wish that for you too @Bubbles3 Smiley Happy

thanks @greenpea

i couldnt wish for anything better

I wish for everyone to have a day. I cannot promise everyone will have a great day, but I sincerely hope it's not a bad one either. Just have a day everyone!

theres nothing i need but I have already collected rum balls, Christmas cake, pudding, chocs. Alone or not at least I'll get to pigout, yum!!! Roast lamb & veg goes down well.

After years of nonfunction I managed to crack out my window display nativity today

IMG_20171204_191403.png💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.