Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-Member, I get what you mean. I was thinking this morning "why is there still beauty in the middle of pain?". It's vital that the beauty is there, but how...??? Somehow the pain doesn't manage to wipe it out. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it?

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Good reminder @Smc thank you. As long as there is good somewhere there is God, and when we can't see - it's still there. Thats faith I guess. I'm just lonely / empty / needy after weeks of not seeing anyone irl. My fault for withdrawing. 'tis what it is. Hope that business sorts out for you. Have you had a good day?

20210312-223651_1ee.jpeg

Maybe I just lost my purpose. The say there is no sin God can forgive. It doesn't feel that way. I know there's CONSEQUENCES of sin (rebellious acts breaking his command, laws of the inverse) we all make mistakes, get deceived , lose our way... but consequences seem unfair too. Some people literally get away with murder. Im  done watching it, feeling it... no point trying to fathem this life, it's NOT fair... Maybe those scales will balance out in the hereafter. Thats hope, trusting God's justice, mercy, love. 💗 My reactions to hurt over the years has sunk me. The ticker is so stained. Hope I go home soon. Is it wrong to want to?. Enough 'thinking' for one day 🤗

Our day's been reasonable @Former-Member. I mentioned church this morning... got home late after talking with the minister afterwards, so we didn't get lunch into us until 2-something pm. Spent the rest of the afternoon at my sister's place. She had some big gardening jobs that she was all lined up ready to do when she had a fall at work and injured her leg. She needs a crutch to get around while it heals, and has to sit down most of the time, so we provided carrying and lifting assistance, she did the repotting part of the job. It was nice spending the afternoon with her, and I'm impressed with how much we got done. Easy dinner heating up now. (Pizza.)

I think when it comes to forgiveness, we need to understand its relationship to grace. I see grace as God's understanding of our "stained" nature, and acceptance of us regardless. He knows us better than we know ourselves, and considers us precious despite our deepest flaws and faults. And yeah, he knows what we will be "in the hereafter", which I reckon will be more truly ourselves than we ever can be in the here and now. This life really hurts sometimes, it's not wrong to want the pain over and everything restored to its proper place... but in his timing, not ours. 🙂

f30e0019ceb1e2797b31f2d13c09ed4a.jpg

20210505-153923_1.jpeg

Found this among my late mums stuff. She never threw anything away - it was an old card I sent her years ago. Timely reminders, mother's Day and all 🌸💜🌸

Such a beautiful card @Former-Member  worthy of keeping.

Heart

@Eve7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 

Heart

I wish you the best in your dealings with the system for your daughter. @Smc I loved your discussion about grace and forgiveness,  

Heart

Came looking for this thread cos I wanted to post about archeology and religion.  Not a loght chat, but then somehow I dont associate religion with ...lightness ... tho its good to have it along with Deep and Meaningful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominus_Flevit_Church 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellarmino_Bagatti 

Franciscan Archeologist.  Some people see science and religion as opposed but I never did, cos my first physics teacher was a nun.  A friend recently said I saw God in Creation, which is probably true as it kept me going m uch more than the humans I encountered.  Doing better now with the human side ... a little bit.

@Appleblossom, i found Creation science magazines  real interesting , they have found cities that are named and  stated in the Bible which is exciting 

yes seeing god`s creation around us everyday 

Re: Christian Chat

hello if its ok to ask this could I have some Prayer for overthinking,acting like I dont care about people I do care care about and not communicating effectively with people I should be talking to properly thanks LostAngel

Former-Member
Not applicable

Father in Heaven, I pray for @LostAngel today, that you comfort her in a way she knows you hold her ever so close and dear. Help her with her relationships, communication and self control. Help her to forgive, to be brave and come out of her she'll more, to speak up... Bring caring compassionate people into her circle, but most of all the Holy Spirit and loads of self care, so deeply knowing your love in herself she can move forward a little each day without dear or failure" Amen 🙏

Hi LostAngel, can't believe it's been a month since I was on this thread. Sorry I missed your prayer request then... You'll have to @tag us in. But the Lord heard your cry. Jesus intercedes for us before the Father daily... Thats powerful.

How's things now?
🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱🌷🌱

Former-Member
Not applicable

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.