Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

NikNik
Senior Contributor

~~Celebrating our Community Guides~~

Hi everyone!

As most of you know, Community Guides are a super group of people who play a big role in this community. They do a bit of everything, including welcoming new member, responding to members, sharing their own experiences, helping members feel heard and less alone and building a warm and welcoming community.

As this community grows and gets busier (we are average 3500 posts a week!), it's impossible for mods to keep across everything. The Community Guides have been instrumental and taking care of the community culture - it wouldn't be the place it is today without them.

With the applications for the next Community Guide group closing on the Monday just past, we wanted to thank those who have been Community Guides up to this point!

A BIG THANK YOU TO:

@PeppiPatty @Jacques @Mazarita @Teej @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Janna @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Sahara @utopia and other past Community Guides

So join us for a week long celebration! Share some cake, a disco tune and kind words of thanks for all the Community Guides have done 🙂

18 REPLIES 18

Re: ~~Celebrating our Community Guides~~

Hi @NikNik and everyone. Just want to send a huge thank you to all members of the community for making up the great place the forum has come to be.

Also like to take this moment to announce that I will be stepping out of the community guide position when the new guides are appointed. It has been my honour to be in this position for the past two years. I will continue to be part of the forum, as a fellow member.

Best to all the new guides and to those continuing on in the position! 

Heart Smiley Very Happy

Thank you @NikNik .....

Thank you @Mazarita ...... you have been wonderful, and will continue to be, with or without a CG tag ..... love ya ❣️

I want to take the opportunity to say thank you to our amazing community as well ..... you're helping to carry me forward through the most challenging time of my life, and I have had quite some challenges before this one ...... the compassion and care here, born of trials, is something outstanding ..... 💐💕

Sending my hugest thanks to the Community Guides who have definitely been a big part of me settling in to this community! Thank you for all you have done and continue do for Forumland!

💗😊😘💕

Thank you @NikNik .Smiley Very HappyHeart

Thank you @Mazarita  my scottish sister :you were here when i came here heart:, I agree with @Faith-and-Hope xx

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope, my birthday twin , for walking with me for the last year xx

And I Like  to take the opportunity to say a big  thank you to our amazing community for helping me everyday

Thank you @Mazarita@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51 and to all the community guides past and present mentioned. Your support, compassion and guidance in our most darkest moments and struggles means more than words can say. I am so very appreciative of you all. Thank you also @NikNik and moderators for all the hard work and caring support you offer us on and behind the screen.

IMG_1095.JPG

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! To all the Community Guides HeartHeartHeart

@PeppiPatty @Jacques @Mazarita @Teej @Appleblossom @lisajane @Janna @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Sahara @utopia 

You all make the World a better place Heart

To be honest I think I've stopped looking at the little words under the names, but I've just noticed that most of these people are people I think of as friends 🙂 . . . and that's got to be the best guiding anyone can give Heart {and that includes NikNik and many of the moderatorsHeart}

Love to you all Heart

Niqua

Also I would love to thank @PeppiPatty my special friend xx

@Jacques @Mazarita @Teej @Appleblossom 

@lisajane, my friend forever  @Janna  @Faith-and-Hope @Sahara @utopia and other past Community Guides,   you have all helped me

and I love to thank @NikNik, @Lauz and all the Moderators too Heart

As @NikNik said, a BIG Thank you to all of our Community Guides past and present! You guys have done such a wonderful job in making members feel welcome and supported and should be so proud of yourselves for doing so - plus you have been such a great help to us moderators! Smiley Wink Thank you for all you have done! Heart

@PeppiPatty @Jacques @Mazarita @Teej @Appleblossom @lisajane @Janna @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Sahara @utopia 

Image result for thank you

THANK YOU! to all our community guides!

so words just a huge amount of gratitude and appreciation!

Heart

beautiful_thank_you_notes_greeting_card-r4d4a6962004b4642b0f61f9b3fd9cfea_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.