Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Do what feels right for you when it feels right @MDT There is certainly no rush and people are indeed complex creatures. So good that you had a good afternoon though and had a nice chat with friend also. Much on tomorrow?

Indeed @Zoe7
I have learned that tuning out from pop mentalities is the best way to go about it.
Be content.

Nah nothing tomorrow. Going to take it easy. Hopefully read more. Really wanna move onto a new book. Won't play too much pc or xbox I hope.
Good to se Aussies won rugby too I think.
But yeah. Life is weird hey. Good. But weird.

Yeah the Aussie Rugby team won easily in the end but they were not convincing again. There were 10 changes to the line up and I honestly do not know how they can settle into a team with confidence if they are forever being changed around. Into the quarter finals so hopefully they can keep going @MDT 

Sounds like a nice relaxing day tomorrow - I need to do some things before work starts again but need to keep an eye on Cat at the same time so may set her up on the dining room table on her bed next to me.

Bathurst day woo who any one have any thoughts 

Hey @Zoe7  @MDT 

Just thought I would say.................

FORD WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🙂

Yes @Ant7  I do lol!!!

Best day of the year!!!  Been a great day with my Bathurst mates and more importantly Ford won..................and no triple 8 car on the podium!!!!!!

Pleased for you @Scarecrowe 👍😁

@Zoe7 

Thanks mate!!!!!

I am exhausted though lol.   As each year passes it tires me out more and more.....

How has your day been?????

@Scarecrowe  I was going for Reynolds but I don't mind Scotty winning 👍

@Ant7 

Yes I am a Reynolds fan too.....he had a shocking weekend sadly.  But that does happen more often than not.  When it goes bad on the mountain it goes BAD.  Even though I go for Ford if Holden or Nissan win I am fine with that as long as it is not Whincup....not a fan of his as you can tell even though he was in my tipping.

in the v8 tipping comp I had Scotty first, Whincup second and Reynolds third.

So hard to tip that race, anything can happen.  

Another nerve racking race.................not good for the old ticker lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.