Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

6 weeks until my final study exam!!

@CheerBear @utopia@Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Pepsimax

alright so there is 6 weeks until my final exam.

for anyone who want to follow my progress, give advice etc etc this is the new thread for that

first up here is my study shedule ive created and hopefully ill be able to stick to it. the dates that are circled with the crosses on them are going to be very hard emotional days for me as well ahs significant and the other circled ones are the ones im going away for my holiday so will make things tricky again

but heres a start- start revision as of monday

364 REPLIES 364

Re: 6 weeks until my final study exam!!

april.jpg

may.jpg

Yes it has!!! well done on gettig it organised! I have an exam for something im studying for my work in a few weeks. Havent done very much for it sigh. Will see how we go! Good luck and well done again!

great!

@Former-Member do you think there could be any improvements on it? the circled days are the ones im worried that i wont be able to stick to the plans

Looks good @Former-Member!
I like to use cue cards so that i can test myself looking at one side (either the desription or the name/process) and i can put ones out that i get right three days in a row (starting form each side so six times). So I slowly work down to the things that i dont know well at all and then study those things for the last week. (i put a tick on the ones that i get right, so wehn i get three ticks they go in the 'done' pile!) But thats just my lil system! Woolies sell packs of 200 note/cue cards for $3.00

thats pretty good @Former-Member

i have used flash cards before but it gets abit boring when im doing it on my own so i stopped using them and jsut came up with making notes and study papers and revision questions of my own as with the course i have o literally got one sheet for revsion for 19 topics yeah no ill need more than that so i made my own and will do them as i do each topic

Tomorrow is day one of my revision!!

First day of study revision @Zoe7 @Former-Member

omg  @Former-Member @Zoe7

i havent studied yet!!!

what if i dont get time today !!!

im freaking out!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.