Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I agree @Razzle , and sending you hugs too for today Heart

Hi @Shaz51, I hope you have been traveling ok.  ❤️❤️

Well said @Razzle .....

Good lead @CheerBear ....

More ❤️❤️ @BlueBay ....

okish here @Razzle Heart

I like being at home potting around xx

Hello @Zoe7, @CheerBear, @Faith-and-Hope, @BlueBay

Sending you love and hugs @BlueBay Heart

I agree with the others @Razzle - well said.

Hi also @Shaz51 @CheerBear Smiley Happy

@Shaz51  I’m with you, I’d rather potter away at home too, but today we’re off to the mountains for a couple of hikes with my daughter and her partner.  Been a while since I’ve done that, so the muscles will be screaming at me tomorrow.  It’s been a rough week here, so it’ll be nice to get out of here and my own head for a bit 

Hi @BlueBay

Acutally - I know you will worry and I understand that but it's not time to sell your house - that is your major form of security - a mortgage is the cheapest money you can borrow and you have to live somewhere and private rental is formidable - 

I believe you are going into hospital soon - I didn't read your whole thread but I think that is the case - the time to sort all this out is after you have had this break and can sort your head out - it seems as if you are short-circuting - not good - but I know being on your own with the problem can produce circular thinking and this gets us nowhere fast 

So my suggestion is that you have the break and get Christmas over and next year look for another part time job - one that keeps you busy and pays - maybe as a check-out-chick in Woolies or Coles or in fast-food - 

More so though - how about huffnpuff getting his mind into gear and getting a part time job - his telling you not to worry is just shifting the issue away from himself and this isn't helpful - 

My ex-h was like that but he did get a part time job driving cabs at night - I had two jobs too - it can be confusing - living like this - passing each other coming in or going out but yes - that's how we coped with the last years of our married life - 

Anyway - these are just suggestions - you can get into smoothing plans with your power company - over a year you pay a certain amount every fortnight so the summer pays off the winter bills - and you can sort this out with your power company - 

And you can see a financial advisor - for wage earners I don't know if this service is free but even so it is worth looking into  - 

But get that break first - and hold onto your house - it actually is your security - the best asset to have - 

You really need to talk this over with a financial advisor

All the best with that - I have been through this in the past and know how tough it is - 

Dec

having a soak in epsim salts will help the sore muscles @Razzle

Hello @Owlunar Heart

Hi @Shaz51

How are you feeling atm

I have been off-line again for a few days - I do lose track of other people

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Owlunar, good to see you pop up ☀️ but can’t talk, just a quick wave, cause I really gotta get up.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.