Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

sending prayers too @Appleblossom Heart

Our Father in heaven, thank you for always being there for us, for being consistent and loving toward us. Tonight we lift up to you @Appleblosom and her boy, meet him where he's at, give them your peace and your wisdom in the choice before them. Equip those about him with the right words of guidance, for his best interest. You see  his future and know what he needs to be on his best path. You  have good plans for him. You know the beginning from the end we need your help. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen

20210323-130727_1.jpeg

Dr Phil's guest today was a hoarder, he was referred to the care of Sharon McGrill, Author of Bk "Downsizing, the Silver Tsunami" thought I'd put it here. 

@Smc wrote:

🙂 The organ is our only current keyboard. I'd wanted one for years due to pleasant childhood memories of a close family friend playing one in church. She also had one at her home to practice on, and my sister and I, along with her kids, used to muck around on it when we visited. I learned a bit of organ on an electric organ as a child, before taking up violin instead, but am very very rusty!

Whenever we get my Grandmother's pianola back here, I want to set up our lounge area as a music room-library-lounge. We don't have a TV by choice, and musical instruments plus books are very acceptable alternate focal points for a room. 🙂

Enjoyed yr post.

We too prefer music and have no TV.

Have piano, organ and spinet (which needs some repairs).

hello and hugs @Mellysmellyelly , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom@Smc 

flowerpot.jpg

Would love one of these filing drawers for the office. images - 2021-04-05T104130.485.jpeg

I can certainly vouch for this, decluttering is directly linked with how I am coping.

images - 2021-04-05T104058.164.png

My house is a desaster disaster dysaster (grr why doesn't 'auto correct kick in when ya need it to, sorry) Yeah, I'm so down. Seems to happen after birthdays alone every year, around Easter where people travel to visit everyone but me. How do we stop it hurting so much - I just don't know. Anyway, I'm thinking of tossing all my floral clothes or patterns, just keep plain maybe. Can't seem to find a way to cull the wardrobe. Or decide what to wear... so over the mess everywhere 😭 Feelin' very alone in the world. My tiny unit. Oh dear. Betta get up and have a cuppa. These smartphones are so addictive. Got the world in the palm of one hand. Don't have to even get out of bed.
How's everyone here going? Back later.

@Former-Member 

Check out "cluster wardrobes" basically getting a good selection of mix and match clothes. 

images - 2021-04-18T092840.619.jpeg

Thanks @Former-Member, will do 💗

*capsule wardrobe @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.