Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Just an update and wanting support

Hiya,

Thanks for sharing your story. Anxiety isn't a joke. Unless the person you were talking too had experienced it - fair enough.

You have friends !!!!!!!!! You went to a spa with friends during the heatwave - wow - now that is an amazing achievement. I don't have many people that I would call friends.

Even now, I'm at home with my husband and he's not talking to me and I don't know why. He has been diagnosed with Meloncholic Depression (excuse the spelling), hence he is amotivated, but very attached to me. I havent worked for 6 years - he's been pushing me and finally I got one. Now he's unhappy because I'm not home.

I still need to take my anti anxiety meds before work but hopefully, once i've settled in I can reduce them.

Anxiety is an issue I am passionate about - others dont understand - they say your just nervous, butterflies in your stomach - nup. Anxiety can stop you from living, stops you from keeping in touch with friends etc - you know what I mean.

Anyway - well done and stay with us mate !!!!!!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.