Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hello @NatureLover ,

I've been thinking about you lately and meaning to drop by. Now, I've read back through your thread and seen you've been having such a hard time. I am so sorry about the neighbour's dog!! I am glad you went to the library and grocery shopping yesterday and realise that must have been a mammoth effort. I'm so proud of you and hope you can get lost in a book or two over the next few days to bring you to a calm place again.

Take care my dear friend xo

Thank you dear @Eve7 for your beautiful post and care ❤  and for visiting my thread ❤ I haven't ventured off my thread for a while now. 

Thanks for your beautiful wishes too.

How are you doing? Xx

Hi dear @Dimity , how did you go with chores today? Do you like sitting in the sun, and do you have anywhere to do that at home? 

I did pick up a book I'd been waiting on. But haven't been able to concentrate all week, till today. 

I need to do chores too, but it didn't happen today. I did get a cancellation appt with my psychologist yesterday. She helped me with a plan about the dog and my mental health. 

Hope you are OK ❤

Glad you're making progress @NatureLover 

I did a few chores - not enough - and sat at the park a little while. No sun at my place.

Enjoy your day tomorrow. Fingers crossed you can get to work Monday.

Well done on doing some chores, @Dimity . That's more than I managed. 

I'm sorry there's no sun at your place, but on the other hand, that means you must have some beautiful tall trees (I love trees). 

I'm feeling a bit more positive today and am out of bed and (gasp) sitting outside! Till the dog appears, anyway.

Thanks for your good wishes re work. Things still feel very tenuous and unstable in general, but I hope I can go. I've got very behind. 

Will you go for a walk today? I think it's going to remain fine, although clouding over soon. 

morning @NatureLover , @Dimity 

how are you today 

we have clouds, sun and rain during today 

we suppose to have no power for 6 hours today , so i done the washing early , made a flask of hot water for a coffee later 

and then the power went off for only 1 hour 

Thanks for reminding me @Shaz51 , I just put on the washing - there might still be time for it to dry.

Yes I'll try to walk @NatureLover although I don't go very far. I'm glad you can snatch some time outside.

I don't have any plans today but will try to avoid doomscrolling. 

Hi @Dimity , did you manage a walk yesterday?

I spent a lot of time sitting outside yesterday as the dog was taken out somewhere for the day thankfully.

I'm really sorry that you now have a secondary cataract 😥 Will you have the laser surgery? 

And is there any way your sister can get a carer from the local council or a disability service?

I'm planning to go to work today to see how I go. I can always come home early if I'm not coping. 

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.