Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Boonana 

I remember that feeling. But I haven’t cut my hair short for a long time now.

I have been keeping busy.  We have a lost set of keys, so I have been turning the house upside down looking for them.

Glad that you are keeping yourself busy today @Boonana Both our fur babies have had a spruce up. Toby looks so different with shorter hair but it needed to be done - good thing it grows quickly. I really should give him a bath too but that can definitely wait a bit longer - it was only a couple of weeks ago he had a bath and he hasn't been in any sand or dirt to get dirty - plus it is cold and I don't want him shivering Smiley Tongue

I haven't had short hair for around 20 years - grew it long in my 20s and it has stayed that way ever since. I bet it feels weird having short hair now for you.

I will be on and off here today as I need to get some rest in this afternoon. What have you planned for this afternoon?

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 👋💕

Hi @Zoe7 💚🤗💕

Have you found your keys yet @Faith-and-Hope ?

Not yet @Zoe7 , and I am not sure it was me who misplaced them ....

Sounds like the secret key fairy is at play here @Faith-and-Hope Hope they are found soon for you. Heading off to get some rest. Have a good afternoon ...and @Boonana Heart

@Zoe7 when you see this can you please help me?

Hi @Boonana 

Can I help ?

Hi @Boonana @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 I'm around too @Boonana 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.