Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

I think I can read them mr. @MDT anyhoo

Ha @TAB
Well im generally right of centre on economics
Left of centre on social policy

hi all @MDT @Zoe7 @TAB  Smiley Happy

hope you've had a nice restful sunday, what are you up to today?

rest and more rest here @BryanaCamp  been burning candle at both ends here, seemed to make sense. I walked to shop this morning and got bacon eggs etc, had been awake since 1am I got a nap mid morning but too little too late prob lol

So. Have food.

Tv guide

ok lounge and bed lol

that's my day

oh, have work and job interview tomorrow lol

what are you up to ?

glad you're resting up today @TAB you deserve it after all your hard work. 

I'm feeling weird today, I'm a bit lonely & don't know what to do with myself, got two job applications to write but can't face it, will leave it until tomorrow. going to try to go for a walk

must be nice to be home, what are you gonna watch on telly?

sorry @BryanaCamp  I snuck off to have a bath then put feet up wall for 5 mins to unravel things a bit. I think I overdid job apps on friday, there was one had told self to do, but have my doubts tbh so probably best to leave that one. Can always leave them, think you said were? I went for very short walk here, telling self going for another one this afternoon ok after upcoming nap lol.

hmm havent really looked that hard at tv guide yet , missed Penguins of Madagascar, a good ep can be pure escapism and yes alone vs lonely well not lonely here just alone  been working so prob over people still tbh hope youre day goes okay

Been watching some tv and doing housework @BryanaCamp It has been a lovely day here so could peg out the washing - need to remember to get it in soon Smiley Tongue

How has your day been?

hi @Zoe7 not doing much today, just hanging out with the cat. Yeah I hung some washing out too, I've put the timer on to remember to get it in. I've got a family dinner tonight so that's good, got some job applications to write tomorrow

An easy day for you too then @BryanaCamp Hope the dinner tonight and the applications tomorrow go okay. I am still watching footy - you know winter is well on it's way when the footy is underway!

another stint at work @BryanaCamp

Most of the role is done now. Been interesting and beneficial work I think. Finished at 2 am this morning. Home to bed. Then back there again this morning til this arvo. Well and truly buggered. CAn hold out to bedtime tonight though lol

How are you going today?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.