Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I hope you're day is lovely @outlander 

Hi @eth I have been really struggling with SH more than I went in but the depression is better.

Thanks so much for asking xx

@Angels333  is there anyone you can reach out to?  Concerned about you.

Hi @eth 

I'm concerned about myself too 😞

I see my psychologist on Monday and my Psychiatrist on Wednesday.  The thoughts are constant.  Husband is aware but a call to lifeline tonight might be necessary 

Thanks again for your support @eth 

Sounds like a good idea @Angels333   I hope they are helpful.

@frog hello,how are you going. Hope you are doing well. How is your walking going. I am okish . Now late. , Can't sleep. Hope you have a good sleep.

Hi @Meowmy hope you are still okish and got a bit of sleep. I'm majorly distracted. Should be doing some schoolwork and climb my ironing moutain Smiley Frustrated

@frog have a good Sunday, enjoy your date. It is good. I am okay. Now out walking and coffee.

Hi again @soppykat  this is the thread I mentioned.  Welcome!  We are a friendly bunch here.  You should find some people with common ground if you tell a little about yourself and your experiences and challenges.

Good morning all  @Mazarita @Zoe7 @CheerBear @greenpea @Adge @Exoplanet @Shaz51 @Teej @Appleblossom @outlander @soppykat @PurpleKathy @Meowmy  and anyone I've missed who's been here recently.  Hope today goes well for you all and has some light in  it.

I'm really missing someone and hoping they renew contact with me.  It upsets me that things can sometimes be so easily misconstrued when we're communicating through the written word, without other cues like facial expression, body language etc.  I just don't know what I've done to be cut off like this.  It's hard.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.