Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I guess all you can do is try to resist @Angels333 .  Please don't hurt yourself.  I hope you can talk about it with your psychologist.

I'm here @Angels333. Would it help to chat? Please try and resist.

Maybe chat with Suicide Callback Service? I've found their online chat to be super supportive, and a good distraction when my SI is bad 

Hey @Angels333 Are any of your family home? I know they have previously been a good distraction for you. Can you concentrate for now on getting dinner organised and work on the rest of the evening from there?

Hey @Zoe7  Yes I'm cooking dinner soon.   The urges are horrible. 

@eth   I really am struggling with SH it's been 2 weeks without a rest. 

@Molliex Thanks for your help. 

My psychologist is away on Monday for a funeral  so he canceled my appointment  I will miss DBT on Thursday too  as it's son 2 high school graduation. 

I used suicide call back service a lot over the last few weeks,  but I  actually used the SANE online chat  last night and that really helped me identify my triggers.   It all seems trauma related.  

I will keep using those services until I see my Psychiatrist next Thursday.    

Great to hear that you found the SANE online chat so helpful @Angels333  and that you plan to keep reaching out between now and your appointment.  Take care of yourself.

Keep using the services you need to help you through @Angels333 It takes a brave person to identify that they need that help and an even braver one to access it - so well done Hon - you are infact looking after yourself even though you do not think you are Heart

Please keep using them @Angels333. Check in here, I can sit with you if needed xx 

@Molliex @Mazarita @Zoe7 @eth @Angels333  @Exoplanet and all just wanted to wish everyone a kind and caring day particularly to Angels333 who is going through a bad patch. Take care. Love peaxxx

ps: Mazzy if you are there I miss our midnight talks. Just telling you so that you knowxxx

Thanks @greenpea for your kind support.   It's a little better today but tomorrow will be hard as I'm alone.

@Zoe7 Hello Zoey ,hope you had a good weekend. Hope home, fur babies, work stuff are okay. I had a reasonable weekend. Visited a friend who needs support. Just watching tv now. Hope you enjoy school holiday. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.