Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita@eth You have a good memory I dont have air conditioning or ceiling fans so we jump from one little stand alone fan to another lol (I have one one right now). I live just north of Sydney. My mum says it is always hotter up here (more humid) or colder than where she lives in Sydney proper even though the weather forecast always says it is the same temperature.

o0o0o0o0o0o .... I can hear weird sounds coming from outside the back of our house :0... there is no way I am going outside in the dark now. 

You and eth inspire me in many ways getting up in the morning and out the front door .... simple things like that. Today for example I have my pdoc and my psych both of which I am looking forward to.

@greenpea Then elsewhere it says the mopoke is actually the 'boobook' owl - Australia's smallest owl.

Related image

@eth@Mazarita Yes!! that is what they looked like. It made me so happy to see them snuggled up together on our tiny tree. The simple joys. They stayed for a couple of days and then left. I hope they are okay.

@greenpea @Mazarita  I have both pdocs today too.  Will be a long day if I don't get any more sleep.  But it's good that I can see them both before the silly season and mum's visit.  Put some strategies in place I hope.

@greenpea  I'm also within cooee just north of Sydney - wouldn't it be amazing if we were neighbours?!

@eth How beautiful is that owl! The boobook's feathers are lovely 🙂

@eth @Mazarita eth I wish we were and then we could go for a cup of coffee and chat :D. Of course with our gorgeous Mazzy 🙂

Hope the sounds aren't too close to the back of your place, @greenpea

Good to hear you are inspired. But I have to admit I'm not getting out of the flat very much at the moment, too enthralled by my creative activities on the computer! I find it so impressive that you go out for early morning walks. Such a lovely thing to do (when it's not dark!) Sounds like a big day with both psychiatrist and psychologist on the same day! My head might be spinning a bit if I did that.

@eth, thanks for the vote of confidence in how I am dealing with my elevated mental energy levels and sleeplessness lately. Funny to think I'm getting less than four hours sleep a night at the moment, when I was sleeping 18 hours a day for about three months not that long ago! 

Loving your owl photos. How pretty is the 'boobook owl'! 

Anything like your mopokes @greenpea?

Omg! son has just gotten up have to go and get him back into his bed. Have a lovely day ladies @Mazarita@eth xxx

Take care @greenpea  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.