Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

just dropping a good night hug off for you. please take care of you @Emelia8 

Goodnight my sister. I go to sleep thinking of you and wake up thinking of you. I hope you are coping ok. Love you @Emelia8 🙏💞

@Emelia8 

Screenshot_2021-04-18-22-30-50-04.jpg

Thank you, and good night lovely caring @Anastasia 💗

Also thank you to all the others who have posted here recently

@Bow @Lee82 @Sophia1 @Former-Member @BlueBay @WIP @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Snowie @Adge @MDT @NatureLover @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @greenpea @Peri @Owlunar @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Clawde @TAB @Appleblossom @outlander @Bellarose75 etc

I have plugged away and achieved a bit today, towards the planning of my husbands funeral. I will meet with funeral director tomorrow hopefully to provide necessary birth, marriage and death certificates.

Its really hard here, so many reminders, so many memories. Been looking thru photos to choose the best ones to add to the visual tribute. Spoken to a few people about speeches and pallbearers. Still making calls to more friends of his, who had not yet heard thru the grapevine.

Getting there. Thank you to each of you for helping me get through this horrible time.

Emelia 💕

You are such an inspiration @Emelia8 

I am so in awe of your strength 💞🙏

You've worked wonders in such a short time. I will be thinking of you tomorrow Em, back I the office but here if you need me. Sleep now for you I hope?

Yes, sleep soon I hope @Anastasia .

Thats something else I did today ... gathered up all hubbys medications so I can drop them off at the chemist for disposal.

I'm going to keep the sleepers he was prescribed. Might need some of them over coming days or weeks.

Interestingly I noted that it is 3 years, almost to the day, since hubby suffered his previous pulmonary embolism while in hospital for encephalitis. I still had some of the blood-thinning injections I had to administer for 6 months afterwards.

Good night all.

Emelia 🌷

Big hugs sweetie. 

Loving hugs

💙🤗💙🙏💙🤗💙

@Emelia8 

Heart

@Emelia8 

There's always a lot to attend to when someone dies Em - I guess it does give you something to think about - but unearthing memories - that would be ambiguous - 

I have been thinking of your - it is hard to adjust to life-changing conditions - 

All the best

Dec

Em 3.jpg

Dear @Emelia8 ,

you are doing great. Sometimes having all that practical stuff to get through is good, it is occupying and at the same time an emotional distraction.

we are all with you as you go down this sad path, and admire you.

bless you 

perixx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.