Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Bubbles3
Senior Contributor

in a different mind set :)

wow. 

in a really different mind set the last few days. i have been active with my kids. doing everything around the house. organised for my kids to go and do sport after school. 

im full of beans. i really hope it last a lot longer this time. just feeling a bit physically sick but i should be ok. i have a clear mind. its the first time in a very long time. 

hope everyone else is doing ok

🙂 🙂 🙂

11 REPLIES 11

Re: in a different mind set :)

and i would like to say thank you to all the @Former-Member  who helped me last week.

So great to hear @Bubbles3 - what do you reckon changed for you, or what did you put in place to turn that corner?

So glad to hear that @Bubbles3 I am sure your kids are very much enjoying and appreciating all that you are doing for them 🙂 I hope you feel better soon with your physical health and keep us updated okay

Hi @Bubbles3,

That is so super cool that you are feeling so great this week. It was probably all that chocolate you ate from the chocolate fountain I gave you at Friday Feast. Chocolate solves everything. Smiley Very Happy

I hope you continue to have a wonderful week. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

That is very awesome @bubbles ! kids are so busy! how old ish are yours? My two are in primary school. one does dance and the other karate. it is hard to fit everything in sometimes!
Hoping your energy stays up for you 🙂

this is really great to hear @Bubbles3 🙂

Thankyou everyone. @outlander @Former-Member @Phoenix_Rising @Lunar @Scout. I have had an awesome week. Busy but awesome. I dont know what has changed. Maybe my mind set. I thought I have to change for my family to grow and be stonger. I dont know how long is will last but im loving it. I just hope its not one of those ups and then the destructive down will come .

thats really awesome @Bubbles3 your sounding really happy and positive. its really great to hear.

im so happy for you. seems those dark clouds have passed and just remember while they may come back, the worst storms often bring the most beautiful outcomes HeartHeart

Thanks @outlander 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.