Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: When the media impacts our mental health

Thanks @Appleblossom, hope you're doing ok? 🌷

It was a good post @Former-Member 

I am alright.  Spoke to son last night which helped.  Doing lots research ... thats just me ... and learning some songs by heart.  Trying to look after my poor ole head and brain.

Keep up the good work Apple, glad your son is communicating. My boy has improved with age, in connecting with me, and I letting go. It's not natural or right that our culture isn't more family supportive. After my youngest got her wings, a lot of people said to me "it's time for you now' Easier said than done. It's good hearing how you're working on your brain. Memorising ,🎼 would be beyond me I think, unless it connects with my heart (not brain) I can sit and play FurElise right through by memory (?spelling) not sure how, just can. Sounds strange but the memory of it comes from somewhere in the solar plexus region. . The soul I presume. Not the head if you know what I mean?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.