Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

NatalieS
Senior Contributor

Taking a break from the forums

Hello everyone, including @Eden1919 @utopia @Former-Member @PhoenixRising @Former-Member @NikNik and anyone else I may have forgotten, just giving a heads up to all the kind and caring people I have met on the forums. I am taking a long break from the forums in an attempt to try and manage my health a bit better. I am feeling so run down with all the bugs/flu/virus things this year, which is not just affecting me physically but also mentally. Not only that, I am still caring for my husband and I've only just returned to work. There are other issues going on for me that I need to work on so just need to go into self-preservation mode for a while. I value you all...the forums are such a safe place for me to connect with other people with mental illness. I wish my online family all the best....I have never felt so supported by people I have never met....keep supporting each other and remember ,we are all worthwhile.  PS: And no, this is not a suicide note, just letting you know how things are for me right now. All the best.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Taking a break from the forums

Take care @NatalieS

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry you're not feeling the best @Natalie5, do what you gotta do to get well. Check in now and then 💜🌷🌿

Hello @NatalieS

Thank you for letting us know, I wish you all the best in recovering from your sickness, that sounds really tough. Please take care of yourself and you are welcome to come back any time 🙂

Lunar

@NatalieS. Well done on putting your health needs first. That's the most important thing.
You have been such a beautiful help on the forum and will be greatly missed.
I hope your recovery from this dreaded virus occurs quickly, so you can then focus on your mental health.
All the best. Will be thinking of you. And we will all be here when you return.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.