Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Info about PGC here for you @Flowerlove22!! 

"...chat in real-time with others living with complex mental health issues as well as family, friends and carers. Peer Group Chats are free to attend. Peer Group Chats focus on a specific topic and are guided by peer workers with lived experience of mental health issues. A moderator is in the background to make sure chats are as safe as possible for participants."

This week the topic is 'Catching the fall' - about recognising our warning signs, learning to recognise emotional changes within ourselves and how we can cultivate emotional resilience to minimise the impact on our mood and overall state of mind.

To join in, head to the link above, and scroll down to find a black button that says "Open Peer Group Chat in new window" - it will take you to another website where you can join the chat - it starts in half an hour. You can join as a guest, which means you can watch the chat unfold, but if you want to participate you'll need to create an account with Chatwee (the website we use to host the chats). 

Maybe I'll see you in there!

All good @Flowerlove22 . It's a live group chat but uses the Chatwee platform.

Members have to register with this platform here https://client.chatwee.com/popout/5fe12dcb78c130638b151232

It starts at 7pm

Thanks @tyme @Jynx for explaining

I feel stupid 

I thought it was a bad room chat thing

I'll see how I feel 😃

Haha nah not stupid @Flowerlove22 you just didn't know! See how you go 😉 Otherwise I'll chat to you next time hun! 💜

Bye hun @Jynx  look after the kitty cats for me 💜💜 

I'm sick off letting people down

I want it to stop everything  I'm a bad person  everyone is angry at me  would it be better if I left 

Hey @Flowerlove22 

Do you want to tell me more about what do you mean by everyone is angry at you?

Hey @Friendlyflutter 

My siblings is angry at me my partner is cross with me this world is angry at me 

Everything is angry at me  

Everything everyone why do I try  

I had a big big argument with my brother all he cared about is himself everything is about him he gets everything  

I told the kids tonight I am not taking them camping I walked out  I upset everyone I am sick off it 

I punch the wall I am in my room very angry at everything why do I try  

@Friendlyflutter sorry you didn't need all that sorry 😐😡

@Flowerlove22 Fights with siblings are always bad and can cause internal turmoil!

Try breathing in and breathing out to help you calm yourself and take a break. 

It is important to take some time out and self-care ❤️

@Friendlyflutter thankyou ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.