Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

TamikaLee
New Contributor

Struggling

Hi I am new here looking for some advice 

4 REPLIES 4
hanami
Senior Contributor

Re: Struggling

Hi there @TamikaLee 

Welcome to the forums, it's lovely to have you here. I'm one of the peer workers at SANE. I was wondering what sort of advice you are looking for? The forums are completely anonymous so you can be assured your identity will be kept safe. But feel free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. 

Warmest wishes

Hanami

Hi @TamikaLee,

Welcome to the Forums. My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers at SANE.

We have many kind members and community guides with a wide variety of lived experience so it sounds like you have find a good place to get some advice. Is there something in particular you would like to talk about? 

Warm regards,

FloatingFeather

amber22
Peer Support Worker

Hey there @TamikaLee !

As the lovely @FloatingFeather and @hanami have mentioned above, you're so welcome here on the forums and we are here to help give you any advice you may need at the moment.

Please seek comfort in knowing that you are not alone in anything you are going through, and that the forums are a helpful and no judgment zone where you can openly share how you are feeling (within our guidelines of course). 

Welcome again, and please feel free to reach out about whats on your mind if you feel comfortable to ❤️

Sitting here with you,

Amber22

Hi, welcome, @TamikaLee  🙂

If you don't want to write too much about yourself, you can type any topic into the Search bar above for theads on that topic. For instance, depression, OCD, BPD, etc.

A handy forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.