Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Frankie51
New Contributor

I'm new and lost

Hi. I'm new here, I am living  proof bpd and bipolar should not share the same head. I'm in crisis. Where's the exit. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I'm new and lost

Hi @Frankie51 & welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear things are so tough for you right now. I really want to encourage you to reach out for extra support if what you're experiencing becomes too distressing- there's Lifeline (13 11 14) or the Suicide Callback Service (1300 659 467).  

Hi @Frankie51 ,

How are you? Just checking in to see how you are travelling.

Both BPD and bipolar can be challenging, yet also remember, people can live very successfully with one or both conditions.

Reach out. You are not alone.

BPDSurvivor

Hi Frankie

this is a good place to reach out to. Having bi polar sucks which I know from personal experience, but it has helped me connecting with this forum, which has made me feel less alone. Although medication doesn't totally solve things I am grateful to live in a day and age where it is available as it does help.

I hope you get the right help with your bpd and bipolar 

Sending you love, encouragement and prayers, roses 🌹 

Hi @Frankie51 

So sorry to hear you are struggling so much. I have bipolar as well, it can be excruciating at times, but everything ebbs and flows. 
Please reach out to LifeLine if you are in crisis, they have been of great help for me in the past. Or reach out on here for support. 
I hope you get the help you need soon. 
Take care, hugs,

BB 🐰❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.