Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

Family separation

Hi l am just wondering how to delete my profile as l am now not getting the help l need any more l m a lost cause.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Family separation

Hi @Former-Member, I'm so sorry to hear that you think you're a lost cause.

But I respect this decision, made on your terms. 

The community manager will be able to do this if you email team@saneforums.org

Hey @Former-Member !

I'm so sorry to hear that this has been your experience on our forums. It is definitely intended to be an open and safe space for you to share what you are going through, and for others to be able to give any support or advice where desired. Ultimately, it is just a place to make sure that no one feels alone, or left behind in life. It is nice to be able to come online and see that others are going through similar things to you, and that there are always people willing to listen (or read)! ❤️

As @TuxedoCat mentioned above, you can send SANE an email to delete your profile. Again, I am sorry that you feel as if you haven't had adequate support from our end.

Is there anything that you need support with tonight? I'm more than happy to sit with you while you are still with us on the forums and chat about anything you need to.

Maybe (as another alternative) if you needed any extra support that we have not been able to give you on the forums, there is the drop-in service that you can call if you feel the need to. It is open until 10pm tonight (and on other weekdays too). Here is the link to it if you need: https://www.sane.org/get-support/drop-in-service#:~:text=If%20you%20need%20support%2C%20please,10am%2D10pm%20Monday%20to%20Fridays.&text=How%20can%20we%20support%20you%20right%20now%3F

If there is anything I can help you with tonight, or even lend a hand to hold if you wanted to share what you are having trouble with, I am here for you. 

Kind regards,

Amber22

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @amber22 sorry l am just on a very big downer again and l just don't think anyone can help with issues l am facing. I appreciate everyone's kind words and encouragement. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.