Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

chibam
Senior Contributor

Merry Xmas Everybody!

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I just wanted to wish everybody on here hopes for a very Merry Xmas, and a Very Happy New Year! Smiley Very Happy (I wish these forums had some Xmas emojisSmiley Frustrated)

I know a lot of people in places like this don't like or enjoy Xmas, or are having a rough ride at the moment. So I hope this post doesn't upset or offend anybody. That's certainly not my intention.

I can relate. Xmas is a hard time for me, too. But I've always tried to live by a creedo of spreading happiness around as much as you possibly can. So I just wanted to wish everybody some good cheer and smiles, and some bright hope for the future.

Take care, all!Smiley Happy

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Merry Xmas Everybody!

Hello @chibam 

Wishing you good cheer and smiles, and some bright hope for the future back.

Take care ☃️🌲🎁

Back atcha Chibam!!

And to all reading/posting; have a safe and calm day...💙

🎅 Ho ho ho from Hope xo 🎄 🎁 🙋‍♀️

Hello @chibam @Hope4me @Anastasia 

I want to thank you for this message chibam and the responses from hope4me and Anastasia

I think that you have worded this in a delicate way and acknowledged that it is a very difficult time of year for many.

There would have been a time where I would not have responded..feeling so despondent about the period.

I still would not have been offended or upset by your message though.

I wanted to let you know that..

They were my feelings at that time not projected to those who enjoyed the period at all..

I now however...see it as you do...as an opportunity to spread love and share friendship with warmth to all no matter who.

This world is a lonely place and now with everything that is happening.. creating more heartache and sorrow..

Your message is very supportive and caring.

You have a kind heart @chibam .

Thank you for offering myself and all 

some good cheer and smiles, and some bright hope for the future.

I welcome and accept your offer graciously and respectfully.

Sending the same wishes back to you..along with all others

🎄🎶💚

A special message for the mum's doing it hard

@Appleblossom @greenpea @Anastasia @Krishna

@Exoplanet (unsure of your current situation)

no words just love and hugs

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎

Merry Christmas @chibam! I hope you have a great day!

Judi9877☺️🎄🎁

Merry Xmas, @Anastasia , @Hope4me , @Sophia1 , @Judi9877 , @Historylover , @Appleblossom , @greenpea , @Krishna , @Exoplanet , and to everyone else, as well!Smiley Very HappyHeart

Thank you @chibam for these kind and thoughtful words. Brings a smile to my dial and so very  much appreciated. 🙏❤️

Thank you @Sophia1 for the love knowing and hugs ❤️🙏

Happy Christmas @chibam ! Hope the day is not too difficult for you. Wishing you hope too. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.