Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Very nice @Jynx That's a lovely (Big) Picture.

I can see now that it is a fox.

Yep, too slender for a German Shepherd.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  ... just thought I would share the link to the Wellbeing Week thread that ran last week.  I posted some pictures of my place on a few pages ... including fish pond, bird aviary, back yard view, Holly, etc ... see page 2, page 3 and page 6.  But you may enjoy having a browse through the whole thread as there is lots of nice pictures there.

Here is the link

Sherry 🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Former-Member ... been thinking of you today, and hoping you're okay.

Also wondering if you have heard anything back regarding your ultrasound?

Will check back in with you later ... just a quick one for now.  Need to get some dinner happening.

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member  thanks so much for checking in, for remembering my issues: won't get  Liver scan results 'till apt next week. Trying not to worry. 

Have some other big news though... Today i got accepted for the unit I applied for in Qld - closer to my son near Brisbane. Have to give 3/52 notice tomorrow and pay bond... Got all anxious / excited now (shaking on the inside), dont think I'll sleep tonight...   Yikes! where am i gonna get energy to pack etc. Guess I'll just HAVE to, somehow ... gonna be so busy next few weeks... sigh.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh really @Former-Member 💗 Thats great news about the unit 👍 I think?

What a busy three weeks you have ahead of you. But it will be worth it, and Im feeling very excited for you. Have you broken the news to your son yet? Will the closed borders into QLD pose any problems for you?  I hope you managed some sleep. Busy busy busy from now on. Happy for you. 😀💖

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member  I have so many mixed feelings right now. How R U?

Sorry @Former-Member I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

HeartAdge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes thanks @Former-Member ... I'm okay.  💓

Yes I'm sure you will have mixed feelings about his move for some time.  But I think its something you want to do, so good on you for making it happen.

Hi @Adge 

Sherry 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Support callout @Faith-and-Hope  @Appleblossom  @Adge  @Former-Member @Appleblossom @ @Sans911  @greenpea  @outlander  @Former-Member @and anyone able. I'm stuck! Got the RTA form done (Residential Tenancy Agreement) uploaded it to email... but just CAN'T SEND IT... but its Gotta be in by midnight or they'll give unit to someone else 😟. Don't know if I can do it alone... I'm so unfit / slow (dying here) and back issues... not to mention lack of focus... What should I do? Go or stay? I'm gonna try brainstorm why... Pros & cons etc. Once I sign it's locked in... Am I ready? Don't know if I can do it. Any suggestions?  Should I just keep doing nothing. I was excited, now freaking out 🤪

Former-Member
Not applicable

What do you mean @Adge ? How are you doing today?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.