Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lisnowy
Contributor

?????

I so wish there was an easy way to end my life 

23 REPLIES 23
Jupiter
Community Manager

Re: ?????

Hi @Lisnowy. It sounds like such a difficult place to be in to be thinking of ways of ending your life. I'm worried about you so am going to send you an email to touch base. Heart

I feel the same. I'm sick of how much hate I have towards myself. I'm just full of negativity, so I'm not much help. but here if you want to chat as it seems we are both struggling.

@Learninggrowing 

Hi Learninggrowing,

I think that you may still be online here so I will send this message and would be pleased to hear back from you,

Best wishes

HenryX

HenryX
Community Guide

@Lisnowy 

Hi Lisnowy,

I noticed that you were online here about an hour ago and would be pleased to hear back from you if you are still here.

Best Wishes

HenryX

@HenryX  

Hi, 

yes I'm still here.

wondering what for. I just can't seem to get over these hurdles that life keeps throwing at me, I'm all out of motivation and just feel this is the way life will always be.. a struggle after struggle. and I don't have the energy to keep pushing through 

@Learninggrowing 

Hello and thank you for responding to my note.

I noticed that you had supported the note that I wrote for Kalani. I appreciated that and that you seemed to understand something about her story that probably resonates with your own feelings.

I am only writing short notes at the moment so that we might be able to understand each other a little better. Hence the apparent informality of this note to you. It is also quicker for me to type.

Just a note on "support" ticks. If you would like to know who has supported your's or anyone else's comments, notes or responses, just left mouse click on the word "Support". I try to put some information into each response to help people find their way around.

Cheers

HenryX

@Learninggrowing 

Hello Learninggrowing

I noticed in your original post that you have expressed feelings of low self-esteem, even to the point that your feeling towards yourself is full of negativity and a strong dislike of some of the qualities about yourself.

You were actually responding at the time to @Lisnowy, who has indicated that they are exceptionally unhappy with their life. You said that you feel the same way.

I know that you said, in response to Lisnowy's comment, that you did not feel as though you would be much help. However, you did recognise that you were both struggling and that you would be prepared to chat about those feelings.

In your note, about an hour ago, you mentioned “hurdles that life keeps throwing at” you. You feel that just getting enough motivation to keep going is difficult and that you don't feel as though you “have the energy to keep pushing through.”

Maybe, if you would be prepared to chat with me, you might tell me, while preserving anonymity, something about yourself. Possibly your age group, whether you work, study or are otherwise occupied. Those are just suggestions, really whatever you feel like talking about would be fine.

I notice that you have selected a particular image for your avatar, would you feel like telling me what that image represents for you?

I would be pleased to hear back from you.

With My Best Wishes

HenryX

Olga
Senior Contributor

@Lisnowy, how are you feeling today?

Hi @Learninggrowing @Lisnowy  welcome to you both. Im sorry your feeling this way, its not a nice place to be in. 

Do you have supports in place or would you be willing to seek help? Lifecan be so hard sometimes and challanges that never seem to end but youve done a great job in reaching out for support here. You're not alone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.