Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

things the voices say

lately the voices have been saying stuff like "they are going to k*** you" or "K*** her" or commenting on what I am doing like they are talking to each other about me right behind me. do you hear voices? what do they say to you? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: things the voices say

@Eden1919  Hey Eden1919 hope you are doing okay.  When I wasnt on medication the voices would scream at me. They were always young peoples female voices. It was deafening and the voices were angry in tone.  Angry and threatening. Then there was my boyfriend voice who could be seductive and sweet and then cruel and mean in what he said.  Now that I am medicated I get the occasional breakthrough male voice who says cruel things like " you stink" " you are a s***" are his favourites. I think it is my boyfriend voice.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 wrote:

lately the voices have been saying stuff like "they are going to k*** you" or "K*** her" or commenting on what I am doing like they are talking to each other about me right behind me. do you hear voices? what do they say to you? 

Well, to tell the truth, they usually tell me things to the effect of that a fountain of pollution is so deep within my nature that, try as I might, no matter how much I cleanse my body, mind and soul, I'll never rid myself of the stench of sin that makes me unworthy of love. 

@Former-Member  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.