Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

thank you for sharing that pic @Sans911 i think ill keep that one too

Yes, I'm waiting on food hamper now. It should be here in the next hour and a half.

I'm starting a volunteer shift in an op shop tommorow afternoon. Not much on Sunday, just a poetry club meeting.

How about you?

sounds good @Sans911
its suppose to be hot here but tomorrow im cleaning up the back and front yard as its driving me crazy and then on sunday ive got the sporting club christmas party thing. i wasnt going to go but the kids are getting awards (they dont know it yet) so decided to go, it only goes for 3 hrs in the arvo anyway but other than that not alot

@outlander wrote:
@CheerBear👋💖

👋 @outlander big love for the hard stuff 💗

Thanks @CheerBear lots of these ❤ for you too

Thanks @outlander 😊

Looks like you've had a bit of a not-great day. Sorry to hear.

Have you been squeezing in any blanket (or other things) making over the last little bit? I'm thinking they would be getting pretty big now!

Not so great day/week 😑 @CheerBear

Im 20cm of finishing my aunts blanket so about 20 rows plus a border might just do that stitch you showed me where its like a backwards single crochet. ..

Hows your projects going?

Hugs 🙁 Its tough to have a run of not so great days/weeks @outlander.

You're very close! It will feel good to finish I imagine. Crab stitch? It finishes things off nicely. It can be a bit awkward feeling, kind of like writing in your non-dominant hand, but it looks good 🙂

I didn't like the colours I was using for the owl thing so I'll start it again soon with different colours. I gave my mother holding the baby little project from the start of the week to the person it was for today and she loved it. We had a nice moment when I gave it to her 🙂 I'm now working on putting together two 'slime labs' for my littler two for Christmas which is kind of fun and a bit of a project in itself.

Hey @Sans911 👋🙂

Very quiet around here tonight!

Yes crab stitch thats the one! Ive got a few small granny squares i can practice with first so itll be alright. I know its exciting when you can actually count the rows left! I want to finish this one so i can go back to doing my rainbow one. I think i may need to do another round of each colour for that one though but will give another update when i actually start it again.

Aw im glad she liked it. It was really clever (and special) for you to have made it. Hoping you didn't get too far into the owl thing before deciding against it.

Err slime labs == lots of mess!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.