Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Im getting glimpses of what life will be like when they're older @Snowie, through my big who is getting fairly independent (as much as a not-yet teen can). I'm enjoying it, for now at least.

Hope you have a good day today 😊

Morning @Sans911 @Snowie @CheerBear (and everyone) 💙🧡💛

That's ok @CheerBear it is quite frustrating. What movie did you watch? I brought the new ladies in black (with @Appleblossom recommendation) that I may get a chance to watch today or tonight.
Yep I am the same with studies. I get abit meltdownish :face_with_rolling_eyes: I have spoken to someone this morning though and she sounds really good and I'm hoping she is close to me so I can do face-to-face instead of online tutoring. I've had some really good people offer to help which is great but they are either in Qld or melb. I didn't rule them out but I think I'd get the most benefits with in person stuf.

No quiet isn't a bad thing after having many weekends super busy including overnight stays so I'm ok with that.

Morning @Snowie & @outlander

Hey my beautiful sisters!

@Sans911 👋 how are you today?

Hi @Sans911 Heart

How is your day going?

I'm OK. I've just got to go have a shower and go to my shift at the op shop

I hope your shift at the op shop goes ok @Sans911 

Evening lil Sis @outlander and @Snowie. I had a nice afternoon at op shop. Relaxing for a bit now

Evening @Sans911 Glad you had a good afternoon at the op shopHeart

How are you doing @Snowie? How was your Saturday?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.