Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Morning everyone 🤍💜💛
Lee71
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:

@Lee82 

Nice to meet you

hope your day is abit better @Lee71

@outlander 

Hope your day is good too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just thought I would stick my head in over here and say hello to whoever is around. Hope you day has started off gently 💜 

Hi @Former-Member , lovely to see you! I read that you had a bad night...am sorry to hear. I am really hoping things take a turn for the better for you soon...have you heard anything yet about any wellness centres that can take you? 

Wow @outlander , this is a busy thread in the nighttime! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey lovely, I have tried relying 2 times already but it keeps throwing me off the site. Don't know weather it's the forum site or my crappy internet connection 😞 They have found a center that is happy to take me but it's very expensive and out of my price range, just waiting to see if workcover will foot the bill. I hope you have had an easy day my friend. 💜Izzy

@NatureLover 

Thanks for keeping trying to reply! I'm glad to hear about a wellness centre being available...really hope workcover will agree to pay. In the meantime I hope things are bearable @Former-Member ❤

Just popping in to say hi to everyone. Hope you day has been ok.

@NatureLover @outlander @Lee71 @Maggie @Sans911 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Pollyotter @Faith-and-Hope 

Hi @Lee82 , hope your day has been bearable too. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.